Thank you so much for joining in! The Sewing Loft and I are having a blast co-ho…


Thank you so much for joining in! The Sewing Loft and I are having a blast co-hosting this event with amazing industry designers to help keep this #quiltmarket weekend fun and happening for those of us that are #missingmarket. . Our second hostess for the #missingmarket party is Sara Lawson from Sew Sweetness ! . In real life Sara is my best friend! She is the most wonderful person I have ever met and has the most incredible talent for bagmaking! Her list of accomplishments in the sewing industry is a mile long but dont bother telling her that because she is already on to the next thing! Her latest fun thing is her Sew Sweetness #minikins patterns! 12 little pouch patterns ( many have three sizes included for 25 patterns total) that can be made in no time at all! They have been popping up everywhere even in Tula Pink Quilt Market booth . I love this girl with all of my heart and if you have not met her go meet her and you will too! Be sure to give her a visit her for her photo challenge and giveaway! . . Remember every three hours our guest hostess will change. You can check back with Go-Go Kim and The Sewing Loft for the circle color change announcing the next hostess. As always special thanks to our fab sponsors @Modafabrics Fat Quarter Shop Sew Sweetness @quilterpatsloan @aurifilthread hun terds @michaelmillerfabrics @thequiltersplanner



Source by gogokim

The post Thank you so much for joining in! The Sewing Loft and I are having a blast co-ho… appeared first on Thanks Giving Celebration.





from original site http://ift.tt/2jFba0J
Thank you so much for joining in! The Sewing Loft and I are having a blast co-ho… Thank you so much for joining in! The Sewing Loft and I are having a blast co-ho… Reviewed by Unknown on November 20, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ad3

Powered by Blogger.