Here goes how to make an easy apple pie which is inspired by chef Alain Passard of a Michelin restau…


Here goes how to make an easy apple pie which is inspired by chef Alain Passard of a Michelin restaurant, L’Arpege, in Paris. Rose puff pastry pie was on the 2009 spring menu. I was doing Le Cordon Bleu pastry course that time. I and my friend had classes in the afternoon. But I couldn’t miss the … … Continue reading →



Source by christinaabel23

The post Here goes how to make an easy apple pie which is inspired by chef Alain Passard of a Michelin restau… appeared first on Thanks Giving Celebration.





from WordPress http://ift.tt/2A1u71B
Here goes how to make an easy apple pie which is inspired by chef Alain Passard of a Michelin restau… Here goes how to make an easy apple pie which is inspired by chef Alain Passard of a Michelin restau… Reviewed by Unknown on November 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ad3

Powered by Blogger.